I am terrified of loneliness.
My Mom keeps saying that you have to stick close to your family, because after college, when everyone has gone their separate ways, they are all you will have left to lean on.
Oh, Heaven help me.
I dont want to lean on my mother. she's short.
Besides, we've already established, apparently, that in this family I am the fighter. Andy's started his own family, someone has to do it.
and let's face it. I'm not going to be dating anyone then, either. I'm going to be that awful, annoying weepy bridesmaid who never fits into her dress quite right.
I'm whining. on to othe news.
i could live off campus next year. and it would be cheaper. ....I just dont know if i want to. I'd miss people.
man. I'm just really clingy.
I have a gift certificate to Bdubs! and, the best christmas-present-giving brother in the whole wide world.
Oh dear. i sincerely hope i can graduate on time.
Apparently I'm not satisfied unless I'm worried about something.
I really don't have anything of substance to say. goodnight all!
No comments:
Post a Comment