Its official. I'm a geeky school marm. Me and Natalie walked into the Crayola Store, and basically started drooling.
At least i don't have those moments by myself, I guess.
Besides, I dont care what you say. Plants vs. zombies can definitely be used as a means to teach the history of military strategy. I'm bound and determined to make a lesson from an episode of Spongebob. You just try to stop me.
I really, really, really want to graduate next year guys. really. we already can't afford next year as it is. I don't know what I'm going to do.
On Campus? off campus? where would you live if you had the choice?
Movies aren't such a big deal, you know. Niether is spaghetti.
I'll admit it. I love conditioner because it makes my hair smell good.
I'll admit this, too. Itunes is awesome---until you have to transfer all your music from one computer to another. Then it isn't awesome at all. It just reaks.
Now I'm craving spaghetti. awesome.
Bennettis, and then brief road trip.
word to your mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment