I saw Clyde today. good old Clyde.
You know, a lot of people pick up pennies from God. its a reminder that God is with them. My Grandpa picked up two dimes after my grandmothers funeral. interesting, how spare change can mean so much.
or a heron.
Typically Clyde lives on the little outreach creek of the mississippi behind the woods in Hannibal. Its my place. Thats where I go. for whatever. just me and my car. and sometimes Clyde. Clyde's always there when i need him, and sometimes when I don't. like today. only today he was in kansas city, and not hannibal.
Ok, so i had a decision to make. a small one. petty medication stuff. But I still couldn't decide. It could still turn into a big mistake. I asked God what He wanted. Clyde came and stood in a pond. and all God said was "I Am."
Good enough for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment