oh, friend. you could have had something so much better.
my heart is very heavy today.
for my friend, yes.
but also for myself.
....it kind of makes me want to throw up.
I just spent a beautiful week in Houston, Texas. I met people who gave of themselves everyday. I also met people who lost so much every day.
really. you dont know how ungracious you are until you've met someone whose had not people food, but dog food stolen from them.
or someone who trades sex for bread.
or love.
or friends.
who someone who never got the option of trading at all.
and yet there are so many other things on my mind.
i dont understand.
perhaps i really am quite a disgusting person.
for today, at least.
I have no conclusions. or answers. just a plea for help, or patience, which is really all i can ask for anyway.
and, there is always tommorow.
No comments:
Post a Comment